Tyre Wise Mobile Tyre Service brings to you a wide range of summer tyres at your perusal.
If summer tyres are your concern, then it is better to be well informed about it. Don’t worry, here we will give you all the important information that you need to know before your purchase.
What’s so special?
People living in the UK should get summer and winter tyres set each as both have different features that benefit your driving. Using one kind of tyre all season can be detrimental to your car’s performance as well as a costly affair.
- Summer tyres are appropriate in regions with temperature above 7 degrees.
- All-inclusive service is provided by the summer tyres during the warm seasons. With your summer tyres fitted in your vehicle, you do not have to bother about anything else related to them.
- It is extremely dependable and safe among all types of tyres. Durability and safety is all what summer tyres are popular for.
- If you love to drive outside the city quite often, summer tyres are really helpful as they can handle the on-road and off-road driving at the same time.
- The ones who drive the vehicle would vouch for the comfortability of summer tyres that makes the drive smooth and easy.
- Most importantly summer tyres provide you high performance but are fuel-efficient at the same time. Isn’t it great?
- Unrivalled balance and control of the vehicle is found only in the summer tyres.
- The summer tyres are even considered much better a choice than the all-season tyres. This is so because quality of the tyre is more as well as price of it is lesser than the all-season tyre.
- Another very important point is that only summer tyres are capable of handling higher and medium class cars. The amount of power and performance that they require to cope up with can only be given by summer tyres.
- The tread patterns and blocks of the summer tyres are made in such a way that it gives excellent braking distance along.
- Summer tyres are known for good grip in case of both wet and dry roads as it has very few sipes that helps in reducing aquaplaning.
- Being made of hard rubber, summer tyres have great cornering capacity as it retains the tangibility of the material.
Usage of summer tyres
Using summer tyres need some precautions as any other tyre type.
- Regular checking of the tread depth is important. Usually they have a depth ranging from 8 to 9mm. If the depth goes down to 1.6, it is time to change it.
- Mixing and matching summer tyres with with winter tyres can be dangerous. So use all 4 summer tyres.
For more details get in touch with us over call, email or just visit us soon.